Anna University, Chennai organizes admission procedure for BE degree courses every year. This procedure also contains admissions of these colleges as well: Government Aided Institutions, Self Financing Colleges, Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, and Bharathidhasan Institute of Technology, Trichy.
Candidates may get application form personally from following Colleges or Banks through paying the requisite fee by cash or demand draft.
1) Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
2) MIT, Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600044
3) Government/Aided Engineering Colleges:
• AC College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi
• Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
• Government College of Engineering Bargur
• Government College of Engineering, Salem
• Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli
• Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of technology, Bagayam Vellore
• Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
4) State Bank of India*
5) Canara Bank*
* Available at selected branches for list refer to the website
Application forms may also be acquired through post from the Secretary, TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions), Anna University, Chennai – 600025 through sending a request letter with necessary amount of Demand Draft having address written in the capital letters.
Other state applicants may download application form from website www.annauniv.edu and send application as well as the Demand Draft of required amount as registration fee.
Application Form Submission
Candidates need to send filled in application together with Xerox copies of the Mark Sheet(s) as well as copies of all the other applicable certificates, to the following address:
Chennai – 600025
Demand Draft need be drawn favoring “The Director, Admissions, Anna University Chennai” to be paid at Chennai, drawn from any Nationalized or Scheduled bank. Candidates need to write their name and address at the backside of Demand Draft.
Tamil Nadu’s SC/ST applicants who desires to benefit registration fee concession need to produce copy of community certificate received from the competent authority.